Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thank you

I'd like to thank those who have made a donation to support the wheelchair curling website and blog. Because of you, most of the expenses of putting them online this year have been covered.

If you have been thinking about making a contribution in any amount, it's not too late. You can donate by credit card by clicking on the link at the top right hand corner of the blog, or you can email me at eric@wheelchaircurling.com for my address if you'd prefer to send a cheque.

Knowing that my efforts are appreciated makes a difference not only to what I can do, but also to how motivated I feel to do it.

Thanks.

Eric

1 comment:

Tingmeso said...

Eric I am so pleased that many wheelchair supporters have recognized that the site needs to be supported. I am sure that many beleive the Internet is totally free. Sure...free out of the pockets of you and wife Cate!!

The site covers WC around the world and without it most would not even be aware of developments wich affect our sport. Keep up the financial support all you people who love this great sport. It is a way of showing how everyone can help make the sport grow.

Tingmeso